NYC - Angels & Kings (acoustic show number 2)

We played at Angels & Kings about a month and a half ago and loved it. They do a great job of setting up shows, so we were happy to come back. It's an intimate setting, so you feel like you get to know your performer, you get more of a VH1 Story Tellers atmosphere. But last night was even better than our previous time at A&Ks, bigger and better crowd, better fellow performers, overall another great gig.

The drive back to Connecticut was quite silly after the show. For some reason we ended up with a light saber iPhone app fight in the middle seat. I think I won. :)
(sorry the video hangs off the page a bit)


I'm sitting at my desk in Boston right now, about to start my packing for Austin, TX. I've got more stuff than I thought I had. : / Wish me luck! I'll be back with another post after our show in Pittsburgh on Thursday.

Jon

0 comments:

Post a Comment